- Narrated by: Tom Patrick Stephens
- Length: 3 hrs and 33 mins
- Release date: 07-02-13
A Survival Guide for Life AudioBook Summary
From the world-famous survival expert, learn how to make every day an unforgettable adventure.
Life in the outdoors teaches us invaluable lessons. Encountering the wild forces us to plan and execute goals, face danger, push our “limits,” and sharpen our instincts. But our most important adventures don’t always happen in nature’s extremes. Living a purpose-driven, meaningful life can often be an even greater challenge….
In A Survival Guide for Life, Bear Grylls, globally renowned adventurer and television host, shares the hard-earned wisdom he’s gained in the harshest environments on earth, from the summit of Mt. Everest to the boot camps of the British Special Forces:
- What are the most important skills to learn if you really want to achieve your maximum potential?
- How do you keep going when all the odds are stacked against you?
- How can you motivate a team to follow you in spite of apparent risks?
Filled with exclusive, never-before-told tales from Bear’s globe-trekking expeditions, A Survival Guide for Life teaches every listener no matter your age or – experience – that we’re all capable of living life more boldly, of achieving our most daring dreams, and of having more fun along the way. Here’s to your own great adventure!
File Size: 97.3 MB