A Minute to Think By Juliet Funt
- Narrated by: Juliet Funt
- Length: 7 hrs and 2 mins
- Release date: 08-03-21
A Minute to Think AudioBook Summary
“You’re going to want to share copies of this book with your overbooked friends and colleagues, but before you do, take some time to read it yourself. Funt’s wisdom around making space is priceless.” (Seth Godin, author of The Practice)
Do you wish you could stop the mayhem of work and life and just take a minute? Do you sense you could contribute more if there were a little more room in the day? Does busyness deprive you and your burnt-out team of the oxygen your talents need to catch fire?
Many have felt that way, yet taking a pause has seemed impossible – until now.
In A Minute to Think, Juliet Funt, a globally recognized warrior in the battle against busyness, provides a powerful guide that will give you the permission, framework, and specific direction you need to do the following:
- Regain control of your overloaded, caffeinated, inbox-worshiping workday
- Liberate yourself and your teams from burnout and busywork
- Reclaim creativity and focus despite the chaos around you
- Bring thoughtfulness into designing your next work norms
- Tame the beast of email and escape the mire of meetings
- Find your precious minute to think
You’re not alone in your yearning for freedom from constant reactivity. The global workforce today is so fried that it belongs in the food court of a county fair. We’re relentlessly behind the curve, dousing fires everywhere, and our three a.m. insomnia provides the only unscheduled thinking time of the day.